Hook2 4X Sonar QG EN 988 11956 001
User Manual: Lowrance HOOK² 4x with Bullet Skimmer Transducer User Manual Pdf | User Manual PDF
Open the PDF directly: View PDF .
Page Count: 2
HOOK2 4x Sonar | Quick Guide - EN
HOOK Quick Guide
4x Sonar models
1Pages Press to toggle between the sonar and the
in/out Press to zoom the sonar image.
3Arrows In menus and dialogs: press the up/down arrows
to highlight an option.
4Exit (X) Press to return to previous menu level and to
exit a dialog.
With no menu or dialog active: press to display
In menus and dialogs: press to conrm a
6Fish Press to toggle between sh ID and traditional
7Power Press to display the System Controls dialog.
Press and hold to power the unit on/o.
System Controls dialog
• Option ON
• Option OFF
• Set brightness and select day/night mode from the System Controls dialog
• Repeat short presses on the Power key to cycle the backlight brightness
2 | HOOK2 4x Sonar | Quick Guide - EN
• Toggle between the Sonar and the
Flasher pages by pressing the Pages
• Zoom the sonar image by using the
By default the unit is set to Auto mode, and all settings are automated.
• Change to Custom mode to allow for customizing the settings.
By default, 3 data items are displayed on the image. The data items are
predened (depth, temperature and voltage), and the position is xed.
The data items can be turned on/o from the System Controls dialog.
Each data item can be removed individually from the image:
1. Select the Edit overlay option in the System Controls dialog to turn
the unit into edit mode
2. Press the Menu/Enter key to display edit options
3. Press the X key to leave edit mode
Used for system conguration.
For the full Operator manual, technical specications and declarations refer to the
product website: www.lowrance.com.